Thursday, March 29, 2012

All star cast picks for "Dream: If not for Katie..."


Below are the cast picks that I have made for the movie “Dream: If not for Katie.” Please feel free to comment or make your suggestions! Your input will be considered!  If anyone might have a suggestion for an elderly, Native American woman to play Winona, please leave a comment with your suggestion.
If you are not familiar with the characters, please read the novel!
Thank you,
Anita

Rick  (the bartender) :
             
Matthew McConaughey                                                 

Woody Harrelson

             
The Renegade:

Stone Cold Steve Austin                                                             

Kane


Mr. Fred Martin:

Hugh Jackman    

                                                           
Jason Lee


Mrs. Margaret Martin:

Tilda Swinton   

                                                                           
 Gwyneth Paltrow


Dirk Sternwall:

Zack Ward    

                                                  
Kevin McKidd


Abby Sternwall:

Nicole Kidman

Elisabeth Moss


Billy Sternwall:
              
Bobby Coleman    

                                                        
Asa Butterfield


Matthew Martin:
              
Cody Simpson  

                                                              
Greyson Chance


 
Jack LeShea:
              
Warren McCullough   

                                                  
Orlando Bloom


Sequoya:
              
Booboo Stewart    

                                                       
Eddie Spears


   
Alexandria:
              
Anne Hathaway   

                                                         
Olivia Wilde


Katie:
              
Taylor Swift      

                                                             
Kate Bosworth


The Pinkerton:
           
 Clint Eastwood  


Sam Elliott

The Wagon Master:
              
Robert Duvall 

                                             
Kevin Costner

  Now, let's hear your choices!             

4 comments:

  1. Ok.. I am just your daughter.. so no pressure LMBO. But I love the choices you have put.. Now I will add my input and ask my friends to put their input as well so you have a large base of information.

    The Bartender: Sorry very hot Matt!! But I think Woody would play this part best.

    The reni: I personally feel Tommy Flanagan would play that part the best but with your choices.. Stone Cold.

    Fred: Hugh ALL the way. Jason doesnt even fit the part.

    Mrs. Martin: Gwyneth Paltrow!! Please do not use the other actress. I simply do not care for her that much. I also pictured her to look somewhat like my grandmother at her younger age, so keep that in mind when looking for an actress.

    Dirk: Kevin!!! He is just amazing and will bring such a dynamic to the movie.

    Abby: Now I love Nicole and she has done Epic films but I feel Elisabeth Moss would play this part better.

    Billy: Bobby Coleman- has the perfect face.

    Mathew Martin: Cody Simpson- look at him, he gorgeous!! He would draw in your younger crowd.

    Jack: Maybe I should plead the fifth on this... but I have to say Orlando is SOOOOO HOT. Plus he is amazing as an actor.

    Seq: I really dont like either choice picked out for him, thats just not how I pictured him. Some suggestions I might have include: Adam Beach, Rodney A. grant, Taylor Lautner, and Chaske Spencer.

    Alex: Olivia!!

    Katie: Taylor duh!! Shes perfect for the part.

    Pinkerton: Sorry Clint.. have to go with good ol' Sam!!!

    The Wagon Master: Kevin.. by far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps. I also think katherine heigl could be a great Margret too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking at this collection of photos showing such a diversity of personalities does much to underscore the epic nature of your novel.

    We see here the many sorts of people who pioneered our country and who populate your story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved your novel and passed it on to all my friends who also loved it. I think all of the Actors on the list are wonderful choices and fit the parts very well. I think your novel would make a great movie and an even better television series. I am looking forward to the next book of the series.

    Wishing you all the luck.
    Marge Shipp

    ReplyDelete