Friday, January 6, 2012

Wolf Mountain Sanctuary


This website was brought to my attention just a few moments ago, and I could not wait to share it with everyone that I know.  What beautiful, proud and majestic creatures. Take some time out to look closely at the photo of each wolf.  They are truly spiritual.

 I want to pass this link on to all of you so that you can pass it on to everyone that you know.  These animals should not be the burden of this gracious woman alone.  Please contribute.  These are wild creatures of “our” wonderful nation.  And we should all pitch in to take care of them.  Just think of what a pity it would be if we no longer had them in our world.

Please pass this website on to all of your friends.  Tonya could not say it any better:  “Who needs diamonds when they can have wolves?“  

http://www.wolfmountain.com/ 




1 comment:

  1. Amazing.. I'd love to adopt a wolf, within her program.

    ReplyDelete