Tuesday, January 24, 2012

"Dream: If not for Katie...": A reader's review


Hello Anita,

I met you briefly at the Elks Lodge in West Plains where I purchased your novel “Dream".

I wanted to let you know it took me two evenings to read it and I just loved it. There are very few books that I have read where I felt like I was right there with the characters and could visualize all that was happening. But this novel did that for me, also for my mother-in-law who read it.

I am sure by the ending and what transpired with Katherine that there is a second novel in the works (I hope) and was wondering when you were planning on releasing it. This would also make a fantastic movie or mini-series! Any thought to this?

Thank you for an exceptional “read”. Looking forward to more!

 Sincerely
 Bonnie Davis

1 comment:

  1. This is really awesome. I love all the positive feed back that Dream is getting. As your daughter I have a huge pair of shoes to fill. I am so proud of you mother...

    ReplyDelete